Customer Service Policy
Our goals include:
- Nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, both within our own company and across the design and management of our products and services.
- Delivering products and services in a way that maximizes positive economic, social and environmental impact for our customers.
- Resolving customer challenges through the creation of innovative products, programs and technological solutions for eco-friendly construction and products with hemp materials.
- Resolving project-related issues collaboratively and openly through community engagement.
- Facilitate customer reviews to improve the quality and delivery of services and products. Surveys are conducted regularly through project-specific surveys and customer feedback mechanisms.
- Regularly review any suggestions to improve our service levels and quality, as made by both our customers and our team members.
- Record and review all concerns raised by customers and team members in order to improve our products, policies and service delivery standards, wherever possible.
- Ensure that our team members treat customers in a professional, courteous and helpful manner. Customers can expect us to respect their privacy and dignity. We are fully committed to treating people as individuals, providing equality of opportunity for all our employees and equal treatment for our customers. Equal treatment relates to non-discrimination related to employee or customer race, age, ethnic origin, religion, economic status, political opinion, gender identity, martial status. This extends to respect and understanding for a customer’s religious observance and holidays.
- Just as our team members maintain a commitment related to how our customers are to be treated, our team members expect equal respect, consideration, fair and non-discriminatory treatment from our customers. Should our team members raise issues related to discriminatory customer behavior as related to a team member’s race, age, ethnic origin, religion, economic status, political opinion, gender identity, or marital status. This further extends to respect and understanding of a team member’s religious observance and holidays. We reserve the right to terminate a contract or service agreement with “cause” upon the provision of written notice of the reasons for termination.
Customer Goals and Accessibility Considerations
We provide a wide range of products and services and aim to deliver collaborative outcomes in partnership with our customers that meet or exceed project goals, product and service-related expectations. We consult with our team members and our existing customers regularly to review needs, expectations and requirements.
Our regular working hours are 9am to 5pm GMT +5.45, depending on project specifications, holidays, in accordance with advance notice provided to our clients and customers.
Customer service hours are from 9am to 5pm GMT +5.45.
Structural considerations involve: the identification of a team leader, and specific team members engaged with working on a particular set of tasks as part of the project.
For project-based initiatives, custom orders and corporate orders, Customer Service communication channels include electronic mail and the Customer Service form at https://shahhempinnoventures.com/ . Some projects may also involve the creation of chat groups through applications such as WhatsApp.
Although Shah Hemp does not maintain a universal model of engagement, the company provides a range of opportunities for customers to become engaged, and have a real say in the management of their projects as well as in the development of the specific products and solutions they utilize.
Our Customer Engagement process is guided according to the following priorities:
- Inclusivity: We aim to understand how each customer prefers to communicate and make sure that each customer is able to participate in the engagement and feedback processes we develop using their preferred communication method. Our approach to diversity and inclusion involves engaging with customer stakeholders, including small and medium enterprises serviced by our customer, social enterprises serviced by our customers, and traditionally underserved groups as related to our customers’ scope of work. We further adhere to a non-discriminatory approach, that involves treating all customers and their stakeholders equally without preferential treatment, exclusion or any form of discrimination on the basis of race, age, ethnic origin, religion, economic status, political opinion, gender identity, or marital status.
- Support: We ensure that our customers can participate in engagement processes and feedback mechanisms by providing direct support.
- Consultation: The Shah Hemp team works to ensure that customers are provided with sufficient information to understand any proposals provided as related to a particular service-based project, with an emphasis on hempcrete construction. The Shah Hemp team will further consult with and engage customers where it is necessary, on all matters related to their particular service-based project including:
- setting and monitoring standards and performance targets as related to the work of the Shah Hemp team;
- economic and environmental regeneration, as related to regenerative agriculture, and various pillars of a regenerative economy, including, but not limited to, circular economic development, circular textiles, biodegradable textiles, natural and biodegradable packaging, alternatives to chemical fungicides, herbicides and pesticides, safe alternatives for commercial chemicals, innovative approaches to building, construction and manufacturing, technological platforms that facilitate collaboration for the realization of positive economic, social and environmental impact outcomes.
Consultation will be achieved through the utilization of means including, but not limited to, in-person and online meetings, electronic mail communication, collaborative documents, social media and surveys.
While continuing to support regular channels of communication, the Shah Hemp team will develop a more formal consultation and engagement framework, which includes:
- A Stakeholder Engagement Board – a formal Board of Advisors which includes customer representation and reviews matters related to overall Shah Hemp operations, business development, strategy, products and services, social and environmental impact.
- Stakeholder Engagement Planning Working Groups – Formal working groups which include customer representation and review matters related to specific stakeholder engagement planning initiatives, including the facilitation of engagement from local community representatives, nonprofit organizations, employees, customers, suppliers, cultivators and farmers, media, research and development agencies, and more groups that are, or may be, involved in the work of the company and/or affected by the company’s projects and initiatives from an economic, social or environmental standpoint.