- All our products are made with pure hemp fabric.
- Raw hemp fibers are manually processed into yarns by the villages of western Nepal and woven into hemp fabric in Kathmandu.
- The products are hand-crafted in the southern part of Nepal, generating employment in Dhanusha district – having highest rate of migrant workers in Nepal.
- All these products can be screen printed, computer-embroidered or hand-embroidered with design of your choice.
- The textile products are available for bulk orders > 50.
- SHIV-Craft offers realization of your designs & ideas into real textile products made from hemp fabric.
- Please contact us for price quotes and queries.
Dori Backpack (TXBP-D)
Backpack that can close with a pull of a string, and bukles it up. Spacious backpack with two side pockets for hydration and two front pockets; one with zipper and other velcroed.
|Dimensions||46 × 31 × 14 cm|
Black/Orange, Black/Red, Natural, Natural/Blue
4 Pcs. Bundle #1