- All our products are made with pure hemp fabric.
- Raw hemp fibers are manually processed into yarns by the villages of western Nepal and woven into hemp fabric in Kathmandu.
- The products are hand-crafted in the southern part of Nepal, generating employment in Dhanusha district – having highest rate of migrant workers in Nepal.
- All these products can be screen printed, computer-embroidered or hand-embroidered with design of your choice.
- The textile products are available for bulk orders > 50.
- SHIV-Craft offers realization of your designs & ideas into real textile products made from hemp fabric.
- Please contact us for price quotes and queries.
Single-Zip BackPack (TXBP-SZ)
- Sometimes a single zip is all you need.
- Hand-crafted Nepalese hemp fabric stitched into various textile products.
|Dimensions||49 × 38 × 8 cm|
2 Pcs. Bundle #1